Azov Developers Meetup 2016
The conference was a success and gathered ~130 participants. It started with an introduction by Dmitri Adov and Andrey Kholyavkin.
- Alexander Shevnin reviewed Angular 2.
- Andrey Gedich spoke about machine learning, parallel and distributed computing in drug discovery.
- Artem Kravchenko talked about ISTQB certification.
- Nikolay Seliverstov showed architecture of a distributed NoSQL database on Apache HBase.
- Viktor Dimbrovsky told how to release a product to millions users so that they would not mention that.
- Andrey Kholyavkin presented basics of Agile Project Management.
- Mikhael Seliverstov shared his experience of creating process and implementing best practices on an existing product.
The participants asked a lot of questions. The most active participants got prizes; besides, there was a lottery for those who filled in the event questionnaire.
We received a lot of positive feedback and suggestion for improvements. We will take them all into account!
All presentations and talks (in Russian) are published on Azov Developers Meetup website.