Arcadia organized Azov Developers Meetup—the 4th annual conference for IT-specialists in Taganrog. Interesting talks, lots of communication and networking—it was a success again.
- What was on the program:
- Effective non-financial incentives for employees—general overview and Arcadia's experience.
- Performance diagnostics of .NET applications in production.
- QA with limited resources.
- ORM vs. SQL—where is the truth?
- Accessibility. Users with UNlimited abilities.
- Microservices in containers—our experience.
- Emotional intelligence—why we make important decisions by heart and how it is good or bad for our work.
- UI component libraries: from chaos to harmony.
- Data science in life sciences.
- Artificial Intelligence based wellbeing coach for students.
More info (in Russian): https://azov.developersmeetup.ru/